MX Guarddog Private Ltd.
3 Phillip St. #16-02A
Royal Group Building
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- MX Guarddog Private Ltd. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given MX Guarddog Private Ltd. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in MX Guarddog Private Ltd. legitimate interests
- MX Guarddog Private Ltd. needs to comply with the law
Laisse passer les bons emails, et non les mauvais.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
MX Guarddog follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites and email as it transits our servers. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, message participants and message subjects. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, troubleshooting, administering the site, stastics and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
MX Guarddog does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.